Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating Solves Many Drainage Issues
Do you have clogged or blocked pipes in your home? Why spend hours trying to unclog your drains when you could call in the plumbing experts at Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating to do it for you quickly and effectively? Offering drain cleaning services in Edmonton, AB and surrounding areas, our team can remove clogs and fix blocked drainage systems on your property. Whether it’s your kitchen, bathroom, or outdoor plumbing, we’ll get the water flowing again in no time. Contact us today for professional, reliable scheduled maintenance, installation, and 24/7 emergency service!
Residential & Commercial Drain Cleaning Services Available
As one of Edmonton’s most trusted residential and commercial plumbing companies, we’re on call 24/7 as primary contractors for homeowners, property managers, condo boards, mall tenants, industrial projects, and financial institutions. We’re EPCOR-certified for backflow and cross connection testing and installs. We’re available around the clock for scheduled maintenance and 24-hour emergency plumbing, heating, and air conditioning service for all of the following and more:
- Kitchens, bathrooms, and shared laundry renovations and repairs
- Multi-unit hot water systems and tanks
- Video drain inspections and maintenance
- Backflow installation and testing
- Industrial pump servicing
Common Signs You Need Drain Cleaning Services – And Pronto!
Drains become clogged for multiple reasons. Over time, hair, grease, soap, and food debris can create clogs. A clogged drain is more than a mere inconvenience. It can quickly escalate into a messy situation. Here are some common warning signs indicating you need drain cleaning services … and pronto:
- Slow Draining – If your drains seem to be a bit sluggish, this is often the first warning sign that something’s amiss. Pay attention to your kitchen, shower, and washing machine drains. Slow draining usually spells a build-up in your pipes somewhere. If you have multiple fixtures or drains experiencing slow draining from a clog, it can quickly cause a sewer back-up.
- Unpleasant Odours – Clogged drains often lead to sewage back-ups. If you’ve noticed any unpleasant odours coming from your drains, it could be built-up waste inside your pipes. However, it could also be something even more serious. Gas smells (usually described by homeowners as a rotten egg smell) should always be investigated by professionals immediately for your safety.
- Unusual Noises – Have you noticed gurgling noises whenever you flush the toilet or run water from your faucets? Unusual noises usually indicate clogged pipes or drainage issues.
- Standing Water – Do you have a puddle of standing water in your sink or shower? What about in your backyard? This means your clogged drain situation is worsening, and there’s no time to lose. Call your local emergency plumber immediately before flooding begins!
- An Abundance of Fruit Flies – Fruit flies are attracted to waste, so if you notice a bunch of these annoying pests hovering around your drains, you likely have waste building inside them. Drain cleaning services will not only eliminate your waste build-up but also take care of your pests.
Benefits of Professional Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Services
Many homeowners attempt drain cleaning on their own to save money. Often, do-it-yourself drain cleaning is only a short-term solution capable of removing minor clogs but not truly taking care of the larger issue at hand. Hiring a professional plumber to perform drain cleaning services will give you peace of mind because your problem has been addressed for the long-term. We frequently rely on video line inspection services to determine the cause of your clog or blockage and to come up with the best solution for replacing cracked or collapsed pipes. The earlier you detect a clogged drain, the less overall damage it can do to your residential or commercial plumbing system.
We also specialize in tree root removal and sewer flushing services for homes and businesses. Tree roots occasionally grow into your septic tank or sewer line, wreaking all kinds of havoc upon your system. Flushing is sometimes necessary to remove debris, rust, sand, and other forms of contamination from your system. Not addressing such issues can cause more headaches and even larger plumbing issues. We’d be happy to provide routine maintenance services to ensure everything’s in working order.
Request a Free Drain Cleaning Estimate from Edmonton Experts
If you could use professional drain cleaning in the Edmonton, AB area, call the experts at Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating for a free estimate. We’re available 24/7 for plumbing emergencies of all varieties, from leaky faucets to frozen pipes and sewage back-ups in your plumbing. You can rely on our team to take care of your emergency as efficiently as possible to avoid costlier damages. Call us today to see what we can do to resolve your clogged drain and get your water flowing freely again!