Need Boiler Installation or Repair Services in Edmonton, AB?
Boiler Installation, Repair & Replacement You Can Count On
Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating has decades of experience in providing home comfort solutions for residents in Edmonton, Alberta, and surrounding areas. If you need boiler system repairs, installation, replacement, or maintenance, you can trust the professionals at Hyrdo-Flo to get the job done quickly and efficiently. With our thorough routine boiler maintenance services, we can ensure your system is operating at optimal efficiency for years to come.
Whether you need residential or commercial boiler services, our certified technicians provide the highest level of customer care when it comes to boiler installation, routine maintenance, or emergency repair.
Comprehensive Boiler Installation & Replacement Services
Just like every other home comfort system in your home, your boiler system won’t last forever. Even if your boiler is still running, it might be most cost-effective to replace it due to the energy efficiency of newer boiler system models. While boilers have a long lifespan when compared to other heating system options, they will eventually need to be replaced with a newer model. If your boiler system needs to be repaired often, it might be more beneficial to have it replaced to avoid costly repairs over time. One of our technicians can discuss all your options with you and let you know how much you could save annually with a new boiler installation or replacement.
If you have a boiler that is more than 15 years old, it’s time to start planning for its replacement so you can be prepared when the time comes. Be sure to look for any signs it might be time for a boiler replacement, including:
- Your Bills Are Increasing: As your boiler ages, it will use more fuel to produce the same amount of heat for your home or business. This will cause an increase in your monthly fuel costs. If your boiler has started using more energy, it’s time to consider a replacement.
- You Notice Yellow Flames: If your boiler is operating optimally, the system will produce blue flames. If you notice your boiler is emitting yellow flames instead, the fuel might not be burning properly. You should call a professional to replace your boiler as soon as possible, as this can be dangerous.
- You’ve Had Multiple Leaks: As your boiler ages, it can start leaking water onto the floor of your home or business. While some leaks are repairable, having multiple is a sign it’s not holding water properly, and it’s time for a replacement.
Whether your boiler is deteriorating due to age, has an unfixable issue, or needs to be replaced for any reason, the team of experts at Hydro-Flo can take care of it. If you’re not sure if the unit needs to be replaced, call us, and one of our trained and certified technicians will come to take a look and let you know what the most cost-effective solution is.
Trustworthy Boiler Repair & Maintenance Services
Boiler heating systems can last a lot longer than other heating system options, but they become dangerous when they’re not maintained properly. If you find your boiler system isn’t working properly or need to schedule routine maintenance to ensure it runs optimally for years to come, call the professional team Hydro-Flo to schedule an appointment.
We offer fast, efficient, and high-quality boiler repair and maintenance services to keep your home or business safe and comfortable. There are a few signs it’s time for your boiler to be repaired:
- Unusual noises
- Strange smells
- Water leaks
- Inability to warm home
- Higher heating bills
What Are the Benefits of Boilers?
Is a boiler right for your home or business? When choosing the right heating system, there are three main options you can choose from: furnace, heat pump, and boiler. It can be difficult to compare all the features of these options and decide which will work best for the needs of you and your home. There are a few reasons boilers are a great choice for heating Edmonton homes and businesses:
- Lower operating costs than other types of heating systems
- They take up less space, giving them more applications they can be used for
- They’re easy to install, and very little time is required, which means minimal disruption to your home or business
- Even heat distribution throughout your home or business
- Energy efficiency helps save money
- Longer lifespan than other heating system options
Contact Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating Today
Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating is the team to choose for all your boiler services. Whether you need maintenance services, repairs, or a complete replacement, we can get the job done quickly and effectively. We have decades of combined experience in the industry and can provide your system with the professional service it needs to last for years to come. Contact us today for a free quote for professional boiler installation, repairs, or any other heating and cooling needs.