Professional Water Pipe Leak Repairs
Most homeowners don’t realize how much water they use every day. The expert plumbers at Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating are proud to offer pipe leak repair services in Edmonton, AB. Your home or business has an intricate plumbing system, including the dishwasher, toilets, and much more. Residential leaks are one of the main reasons that water is wasted. We offer water leak repair services for homes and businesses throughout the area. While some plumbing leaks are relatively harmless, others could cost you thousands of dollars. It’s critical to address a leaking pipe right away, and our team is available around the clock for emergency pipe leak repair services. Learn more about our water pipe leak repair services and get in touch with us for a free estimate.
Signs of Leaking Pipes to Look Out For
Leaking pipes aren’t always obvious, and sometimes they will have other signs you should be on the lookout for. Be sure to call us for residential pipe leak repair as soon as you notice any of the following signs:
- Dripping Faucets – A drip is often a sign of a nearby leak. Sometimes drips aren’t so noticeable because they may be in rooms you don’t use, such as a basement bathroom. Drips can also happen behind walls.
- Puddles – Puddled water or rust can gather at the base of faucets or around drains in your tub, sink, or shower, as well as in cabinetry below your sinks and on the floors below faucets.
- Increased Water Bills – If you have an unexplained spike in your water bill, you likely have a leak.
- Squeaky Faucets – If your faucets squeak when you turn them on or off or they become difficult to turn off or on completely, you may have a larger problem.
- Odors – You can sometimes smell a leak before you can hear one. If you notice an odor of mould or rotten food, you might have a leak.
- Leaking Toilets – Bubbling noises or groaning sounds from the pipes beneath or behind your toilet can be a sign of a leaking toilet. Other signs of leaking toilets include mysterious water on the bathroom floor, uneven bathroom floor or tile, or the odor of mould or sewer gas.
- Leaking Water Heaters – Signs of a leaking water heater include small puddles or moisture near your water heater tank, noises such as dripping water or other unusual sounds, raised floor tiles, uneven flooring near the water heater, or a lack of hot water.
- Leaking Washing Machines – Signs that you may have a leaking washing machine hose include a musty or mouldy smell in your laundry room, cracked or bulging hoses, small pools of water near or behind your washing machine, or rusted or loose hose connections.
Why You Shouldn’t Wait for Pipe Leak Repair
It’s easy to ignore a leak in your home or business, but it could end up costing you lots of money in property damage. Check out the following reasons why you should have leaks addressed immediately:
- Flooring Damage – Stagnant water seeps down into your floors and foundation. The water can penetrate through tiles, slabs, and floorboards to cause significant and costly damage.
- Wall Damage – Most plumbing is located in the walls, so leaks can cause extensive damage from within your walls. Water from pipe leaks can form cracks that weaken the foundation, and the damage may go unnoticed until it’s too late.
- Mildew – Leaks make your home susceptible to mildew, which grows in warm, damp locations. Mildew is dangerous to your health and your property.
- Wasted Water – Thousands of gallons of water could be wasted if you fail to have a leak repaired promptly. This can cost you money on your water bill.
Why Choose Us?
Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating offers comprehensive pipe leak repair services, including basement leak repair, bathroom leak repair, kitchen leak repair, outdoor leak repair, and more. Our plumbers are trained and experienced in detecting and repairing pipe leaks at your residential or commercial property. Contact us today to get started with your free estimate.