Repairing Your Plumbing Problems 24/7
Many homeowners in Edmonton, AB don’t think much about their home’s plumbing unless something goes wrong. The team at Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating offers professional plumbing repair services for home and business owners. Our plumbing company specializes in plumbing repair, whether you have a clogged drain or a more significant problem requiring emergency plumbing services. Our trained and experienced team of plumbing professionals will arrive on time and repair your plumbing problem., whether you are dealing with a leaky faucet, a burst pipe, or any other issues. Learn more about plumbing repair services and get in touch with us for a free estimate.
Common Plumbing Problems We Can Fix
Your home’s plumbing is quite complicated, meaning there are many things that can go wrong. Our team is well-equipped to repair all common plumbing problems you may encounter in your home or business. Learn more about some common plumbing problems:
- Dripping Faucet – This is a common problem that can be costly by wasting hundreds of gallons of water and your hard-earned money.
- Slow Draining Sink – When you have a slow draining sink, it’s likely due to a blockage that restricts water flow. Hair or soap are often culprits in the bathroom, while food or fat cause blockages in the kitchen.
- Clogged Toilets & Drains – No one wants a toilet that fills up and doesn’t drain. Toilet blockages can be caused by waste or toilet paper. Try using a plunger first but contact us if that doesn’t work. We also unclog bathroom sinks and bath or shower drains.
- Running Toilets – Don’t ignore a running toilet because it could cause you to waste as much as 200 gallons of water every day.
- Low Water Pressure – If you have water that trickles out of the tap, you may have leaking pipes or deposits that have built up. This issue is more common in older homes.
- Jammed Garbage Disposal – Make sure you always have water running while operating your garbage disposal. If it gets jammed, try hitting the reset button. If that doesn’t work, get in touch with us.
- Leaking Pipes – A leaking pipe is more than just annoying and wastes a lot of water. It can also cause damage to your floors or furniture and attract insects.
- Faulty Water Heater – If you don’t have enough or any hot water, something is likely wrong with your water heater. Try re-lighting the pilot light if you feel comfortable doing so.
Signs You Need Plumbing Repair
While some plumbing problems are less obvious, many of them have signs and symptoms to alert you that you need repair services. Some of the most common plumbing warning signs include wet spots on carpets or floors, moisture stains on walls or ceilings, increasing water bills, hearing the sound of water running while no one is using it, wet spots in your yard or lawn, a sewage smell inside or outside of your home, decreased water pressure, dripping fixtures or faucets, noisy pipes, and more.
Comprehensive Plumbing Services
The team at Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating is here to help you out with all your plumbing needs in Edmonton. Our experienced plumbers will diagnose your plumbing problems and create a customized repair plan to get your plumbing up and running again. We offer many plumbing services, including water heater repairs and installations, fixture repairs and replacements, re-piping, repairing frozen or burst pipes, 24/7 emergency plumbing repair, and more. Contact us today for a free plumbing repair estimate.