Call Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating for Furnace Cleaning & More
Many homeowners only think to call their HVAC service provider when something goes wrong. However, ongoing furnace maintenance can help you avoid costly repairs and unexpected breakdowns in the middle of a frigid Canadian winter. If you need furnace maintenance in Edmonton, AB, turn to Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating for the most thorough inspections and tune-ups. Our team has many years of experience and responds to emergencies 24 hours a day to ensure you and your family remain warm and comfortable no matter how low the outdoor temperatures plummet. In addition to furnaces, we also specialize in the installation, repair, and maintenance of hot water tanks, boilers, tankless water heaters, air conditioners, and commercial rooftop units. Please contact us today to request an estimate for our furnace maintenance and cleaning services. You won’t be disappointed by our speedy response!
How Often Is Furnace Maintenance Necessary for Your Home?
Just like you go to your doctor and dentist for annual check-ups, your furnace needs regular inspections by a qualified HVAC specialist to ensure a good bill of health. Whether you have a Rheem, York, or Carrier furnace, most manufacturers recommend annual maintenance. Failure to keep up with furnace cleaning and maintenance may void your warranty. If your furnace is a newer model, you may be able to put off tune-ups every other year. However, if your furnace is more than 10 years old, you should have it inspected annually. You may be tempted to inspect your furnace yourself to save money. While it’s a good idea to self-inspect your system from time to time, you should have a professional inspect it yearly for issues you’re not trained to notice.
What Are the Benefits of Annual Furnace Maintenance?
Don’t wait until your furnace develops a problem to call the friendly HVAC specialists at Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating. There are many benefits of annual furnace maintenance, including the following:
- Extends Your Furnace’s Life – When you buy a new furnace, you want it to last as long as possible. Furnace maintenance extends its life and protects your investment. Your furnace is less likely to run down because of clogged filters or parts that need lubrication. You’re also less likely to have a leak or electrical issue, which could be potential safety risks for you and your family.
- Reduces Your Energy Costs – Because certain furnace parts may wear down faster than others, it’s important to inspect them regularly. A well-maintained furnace won’t work as hard to heat your home. When your unit runs more efficiently, you should start to notice lower energy bills to boot. Your furnace makes up about 50% of your energy bill, which results in significant savings over time when you do everything you can to reduce your energy usage.
- Prevents Costly Repairs – While there aren’t any guarantees, furnace inspections and maintenance often prevent costly furnace repairs. As soon as a part begins to look worn down, our professionals will suggest replacing it. Keeping up with maintenance also ensures your manufacturer’s warranty will be honored should you ever need to cash in on it. Wouldn’t you enjoy peace of mind knowing your system is ready for the next winter and beyond?
What’s Included in Hydro-Flo’s Furnace Maintenance?
A furnace tune-up is similar to a car tune-up in that professionals will examine and calibrate specific items to improve your heating system’s performance. During our furnace maintenance visit, we’ll look for any cracks, wear-and-tear, or blockages. We’ll clean any debris from the outdoor unit, motor blower, fan blades, condensate drain lines, and coils. We’ll ensure the motor parts are well-lubricated to prevent damages. We’ll also inspect and adjust your thermostat, replace your air filter, and test any electrical connections to make sure the wiring doesn’t show any signs of corrosion or overheating.
Why Should I Choose Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating?
There are many advantages of relying on Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating, including:
- Same-day sewer, heating, and cooling service availability
- Our business is accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- We provide free, no-obligation estimates and consultations
- Financing for equipment is available for qualified customers
Read reviews from satisfied Hydro-Flo customers to see why our furnace cleaning and maintenance services come so highly recommended in Edmonton, AB and surrounding areas.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation in Edmonton, AB
Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating would welcome the opportunity to inspect and maintain your furnace. Please reach out to us today to request preventative maintenance and eliminate any anxieties you may have regarding carbon monoxide leaks, faulty thermostats, and more. Our HVAC technicians always arrive on time and fully equipped to complete service in your Edmonton-area home as efficiently as possible. We’ll ensure your HVAC system is winter-ready!