Edmonton’s Trusted Hydrojet Professionals
If you’ve noticed that you’re spending more time unclogging your drains or if your plunger is seeing more use than usual, it may be time to call the professionals at Hydro-Flo Plumbing & Heating in Edmonton, AB. Our team can tackle the toughest clog and handle any cleaning request with our hydrojet service. We specialize in performing fast, effective, and reliable plumbing services designed to leave your system flowing smoothly and like new. If you have any questions or want to schedule your free consultation, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
What is Hydrojetting?
Hydrojetting is an eco-friendly, safe, and effective way to clean clogs from your pipes. Our technicians use a highly pressurized flow of water to clean the interior surfaces of your plumbing system. This process will remove bacteria, soap scrum, grease, and other debris that build up over time and can result in clogged pipes or expensive plumbing repairs or replacements. Compared to traditional methods such as snaking, hydrojetting is a more optimal and superior process that provides incredible results.
What’s the Hydrojet Process?
Hydrojet drain cleaning is comprised of a machine that has a high-pressure hose at the end with special nozzles that are designed to spray water in front and around the hose. The process can easily break tree roots into small, more manageable pieces and help tackle thicker and stronger clogs easily. The standard model can shoot water between 1,500 to 4,000 psi. When water is shot from the hose, that pressure is enough to pull itself through the pipe while cleaning the drain.
When Should Hydrojet Drain Cleaning Be Used?
As a technique for routine preventative maintenance, we recommend hydrojet drain cleaning at least once a year. That recommendation is almost vital for businesses throughout Edmonton, as any oil, grease, or food waste can lead to an expensive plumbing bill. Before you hydrojet your sewer line, it’s best that you have our team inspect the drain with our video line inspection service. The pressure produced by hydrojetting can lead to cracks in your pipes getting worse. If you decide not to get an annual cleaning, we highly suggest that whenever you decide to get a cleaning, you choose hydrojet over traditional snaking due to the cleaning power.
Explore the Advantages of Hydrojet Plumbing
Every homeowner will encounter clogged or slowed drains at some point. Regardless of whether the clog was caused by tree roots, grease, or other materials, none can stand up to hydrojetting. The pressured water can easily break up and remove sludge and oil from your pipes. Here are some additional advantages and benefits of hydrojet drain cleaning:
- Hydrojetting is Versatile – You may believe that hydrojetting is for commercial properties only. We can use this method for any size job. It can easily handle clogs that can’t be removed from snaking. Homeowners can safely use this method for various types of piping, including steel, cement sewer lines, cast iron, clay, and resin-based pipelines.
- Non-Invasive Process – Certain issues require a professional to dig a trench, but our hydrojet service allows us to remove blockages without disrupting your daily life.
- Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Method – Hydrojet drain cleaning requires a lot of water, but that’s it. The lack of chemicals means that even Edmonton homeowners near lakes or rivers can use it without fear.
- Extremely Effective – Most traditional plumbing procedures can clear blockages but leave some residue in the pipes. The residue left over can eventually build up and cause another clog. Hydrojet sewer line cleaning can wash away most stubborn blockages and remove any leftover residue. Hydrojetting can also easily access hard-to-reach places.
- Faster and More Sanitary – There’s no denying it, unclogging a pipe isn’t a clean job. Thankfully, our team is happy to handle all the dirty work while keeping your home clean and sanitary. Hydrojetting is a faster and more hygienic method that can clean and remove debris, making it hard for contaminants to spread throughout your home.
- Cost Effective and Long Lasting – We understand the desire to use liquid drain cleaners anytime they find a clog. Generally, hydrojetting costs more upfront, but it’s a great way to clear out your entire system with long-lasting results. Since highly pressurized water passes through the pipes, it’s more difficult for debris to build up.
Why Pick Hydrojet Drain Cleaning Over Other Methods?
As a homeowner, you’ll be faced with multiple decisions, whether it’s picking the color of your living room or you should snake or hydrojet your clogged pipes. Snaking or a plumbing auger uses a long flexible metal tube to break up clogs. Generally, these need to be cracked to be effective. Snakes are effective at removing clogs temporarily, as they push through the blockage without thoroughly cleaning the area. Hydrojet cleaning uses pressurized water to remove clogs as water is shot out in all directions. Unlike snakes, there won’t be leftover debris after a cleaning ensuring a long-lasting clean.
Schedule Your Hydrojet Sewer Line Cleaning Today
Hydrojet drain cleanings are an eco-friendly, cost-effective, hygienic way to remove clogs and debris from your entire plumbing system. Scheduling routine hydrojet appointments can ensure the longevity of your home or business’s sewer system while not disrupting your daily routine. Our technicians take pride in being able to provide high-quality services to all our customers. Contact us if you want to learn more or have questions about how hydrojetting can help you.