Furnace Repair & Replacement
Boiler service and repair in Edmonton
Ice-cold winters in Edmonton require a nice warm place for you to run to when you can no longer bear the frigid weather. To ensure your home is properly heated, you’ll need a reliable boiler that will provide you central heating and hot water.
A healthy boiler is a key component to every home. It should always be in top-notch condition. Despite regular maintenance and care, your boiler will eventually develop problems due to the unavoidable wear and tear that comes with age.
Spotting signs of repair
Boiler repair is something you don’t want to take lightly. In many cases, it is possible that you don’t notice what is needed for your boiler and hot water tank to function properly. Here are some of the signs you should look out for in order to maintain a dependable boiler unit.
- Unusual noises. Although boilers make a certain amount of noise, clunking, knocking, banging and ticking can indicate a serious issue.
- Odd odours from vents. An unusual odour from your vents can mean that it is time to seek maintenance of your boiler.
- Leaking water around the boiler. Water around your boiler can cause further damage. It is best to avoid possible damages by contacting a plumber.
Should you notice any of these problems, contact a professional at Hydro-Flo Plumbing and Heating. We provide a complete range of boiler repair, plumbing and hot water tank maintenance in Edmonton. Whether you are looking to extend the life of an older boiler, or make sure you keep a new boiler operating at its best efficiency, Hydro-Flo Plumbing and Heating is the company to call.
Maintaining your boiler
Regular maintenance will keep your boiler working efficiently, safely and cost effectively. Although your boiler and hot water tank may eventually need some servicing, you can also take the following steps to ensure the maintenance of your boiler:
- Keep boiler area clear. It is important to keep vents free from blockages.
- Do not remove boiler casing. Doing this yourself is extremely dangerous and can cause leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Keep it clean. Depending on the location of your boiler, it may need a clean now and again. With a damp cloth, gently wipe the case of your boiler.
In case of emergency
Not getting any heat or hot water? Water leaking from your toilet? Hydro-Flo Plumbing and Heating is your expert emergency service in Edmonton. Contact us today for all your plumbing or hot water tank needs. We are at your service 24/7.